- Cases - climate-adapted building in Denmark
- The Danish construction sector
- Environmental regulation of buildings
- Local eco-building initiatives
- Links - climate-adapted building in Denmark
Cases of climate-adapted building - innovative projects
– Innovative projects in region Zealand - examples:
A small company that develops and manufactures energy saving diode lighting.
Development of a new neighborhood with an innovative and dialogue-oriented interaction between local actors, construction sector and institutional actors.
Studies of innovative processes
Experimental and innovative construction projects can provide technological knowledge and experience of how more sustainable construction can be established and promoted. In region Zealand a number of projects can give learning and development of competencies in the building sector in relation to climate adapted and energy-optimized buildings. The study focuses on:
- The projects’ environmental and energy content
- Innovative concepts in the projects’ organization
- Learning and competence development in the projects - the formation of new (local) networks and collaborative constellations in the construction sector
- The interaction with the framework conditions for the development of a sustainable construction