- Cases - climate-adapted building in Denmark
- The Danish construction sector
- Environmental regulation of buildings
- Local eco-building initiatives
- Links - climate-adapted building in Denmark
The association “Bofællesskab” (cohabitation) in Køge was formed in April 2007 with the objective to build about 30 terraced houses on a cooperative basis. The association behind is Ravnsborg Andels-Bofællesskab (Ravnsborg Cooperative-Cohabitation), which have eyed a building plot by Køge and is working on defining the project and preparing the offer. They collaborate with the Green House in Køge.
They aim at moving in sometime during 2009 and imagine 4 different types of terraced houses on approx. 90, 110, 125 and 145 m2, respectively (2-4 bedrooms). They wish to use Swan eco-labeled building materials and to become energy-efficient enough, so the buildings can be classified as passive houses.