- Cases - climate-adapted building in Denmark
- The Danish construction sector
- Environmental regulation of buildings
- Local eco-building initiatives
- Links - climate-adapted building in Denmark
-Sustainability requirements for large building plots and overall energy requirements for municipal constructions/building plots
Roskilde municipality has in many ways tried to support sustainable construction, for example by providing space for large building plots with calculated environmental priorities in construction. The design of the local plan in collaboration with Munksøgård from 1996 was the starting point. Participation in an EU project about sustainability in local planning initiated the development of a list of sustainable, but also artistic-creative elements in relation to large parcels. From 2007, all municipal buildings are to meet requirements for low energy class 2.