- Cases - climate-adapted building in Denmark
- The Danish construction sector
- Environmental regulation of buildings
- Local eco-building initiatives
- Links - climate-adapted building in Denmark
Egedal municipality is located outside of the Zealand region, but is a pioneer in municipal driven environmental integrated construction and is therefore included here. It is an example of a municipality which is very active in exercising their role as planning authority as a means of setting out requirements for improved indoor climate, energy and water consumption and reductions of environmentally harmful materials in construction.
Air-photo Stenloese South in Egedal Municipality 2008(from Stenloese South-web